Monday, November 1, 2010

An Excuse for my Absence

Well, last week I flipped my truck. For that I received thirteen staples in my head along with much of my stuff destroyed, just wonderful. There was some things unharmed such as my 1853 Enfield Musket and thankfully my box containing my Orphan Brigade miniatures was unopened and unharmed. I cannot say the same for my box containing all my paints and brushes and an open box containing a unit of Warhammer Dwarf miniatures and a platoon of my American FoW Rifle company. I have yet to look through everything, so I hope I can find a few of them. But other than that, I am okay to a certain extent and hope to get back to painting on a regular basis. Soccer has taken much of my time this fall and it is finally over. Until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment