Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Just wanted to post to let ya'll know that I am still alive. I have been taking a little break from painting to catch up on my reading. Currently I am reading about Bragg's Kentucky Invasion. A very interesting campaign that I would recommend to anyone.

I printed out some new flags today and put them on. Each regiment has a unique flag either their state flag or a flag they were known to carry or a flag that is known with their organization. I'll try to post some pictures soon, but I can't make any promises. Oh and I got another Union regiment completed to round off my first Union Brigade.

On the Warhammer front I am currently debating on how I am going to paint my Ironbreakers. hopefully I will get them started by the end of the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment