Saturday, April 11, 2009

A little Warhammer

Howdy friends, had a fun week of backpacking with the school work we all must do. I have been painting rest assured. Seeing as the parents have taken the camera, I cant take any pictures of the new union regiment I am working on. I have been able to in the past to take some pictures of my Warhammer Dwarf miniatures, and I thought I would share them.


This is not the first unit I have painted, but it is by far my favorite. My Dungeons and Dragons and my Warhammer name for the sake of roleplaying is Kildrak, so I have crisened this particular unit Kildrak's First Cohourt (KFC). I went with the red color mixing it up a little. Most of my units are green or blue. The color points out the unit on a battlefield.



And this is another of my warrior units. As I mentioned before this unit is a light green. The same models as above. I will be posting more on my warhammer units and hopefully getting some pictures of my new Union regiments and the terrain I have been making including buildings, fields and fences. Tons and tons of fences.
I would Like to say something about Dave Arneson. Co-creator of the amazing Role-playing game Dungeons and Dragons. It was he who has the idea of having players instead of controlling huge armies but single characters. This is the cornerstone of role-playing. He will be sorely missed.

No comments:

Post a Comment