Saturday, March 14, 2009

The cavalry of the division. By all the oobs I have looked at, and those generously put up at madminutegames, I cannot find anywhere that their was any cavalry attached to Breckenridge's division. But being the historical person that I am, I have "changed the orders" of 1-2 cavalry regiments belonging to Forrest. I'm sure he wouldnt mind.






This is the regiment formed out in line. There is only one thing I do not like about the IMEX miniatures and that is on the cavalry figures, there is only two poses pointing to the front, the rest of them are shooting to the side right into their comrades. But as they came with the set, I'm not about to complain.










You can see it more clearly in this photo, I only am only using one pose that faces to the front in this unit because the other one is the regimental Commander who is going to be considered a brigade commander.





Here you can see the cavalry dismount, having 1/3 of the regiment as hold horses.











And that finishes the miniatures I have painted so far. I have nothing to do today so maybe I'll take some pictures of my dwarves and let you have a look at those.

No comments:

Post a Comment