Monday, March 23, 2009

41st Alabama done!!!

Hey everyone, sorry I haven't posted in awhile, I haven't been able to take some pictures, but thats over with. Here they are the 41st Alabama!









It has taken me awhile to get this unit done because of some important commitments. But I said I would get them done and by God I did. Here is another shot:








And with the completion of the 41st Alabama, the Orphan Brigade is complete!!! Here is the Brigade getting ready to storm into the Chickamauga woods!


And this is probably one of the my most favorite shots I have taken some my miniatures. It sort of reminds me of Pickett's Charge. A well I can blame that on account of me watching Gettysburg the whole way throught the painting process...


Now my friend is badgering me about the Union Brigade I told him I was gonna create. So I wont be back with the rebs for another week at the least. awell. See yal next time.













1 comment:

  1. Hey, I really like your ACW! I think you and I used some of the same plastics form IMEX! Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete